SANS WhatWorks in Incident Detection Summit 2009 Web Site Active

The Web site for the SANS WhatWorks in Incident Detection Summit 2009 is live. I created a rough agenda to provide an idea of the structure of the two-day event. I am still working on speakers but I will probably have too few slots to accommodate all the people I would like to appear! As I secure speakers for the event I will submit them to SANS so they can update the Web site.

The registration link is also active.

Thanks to those of you who posted thoughts to my earier blog post. I also created a twitter.com/sansincdet account, so feel free to post ideas there too.

Comments

Rocky DeStefano said…
This is a great idea. I'll do everything I can to ensure I can be there!
-Rocky
Borsa said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics